Thursday 1 September 2011

It's a good day

Today I woke up by 10am - and the first thing in my mind were new, fresh ideas for my book! Luckyy! :D I had no notebook by the bed, though, so I took my phone and pinned it down in there.

I had such a bad writing-day yesterday (a little bit of depressing thoughts, some tears, some "I'll never be good at this!" lines in my head, etc, etc) that I decided to read a new book while I ate my breakfast. I recently bought Stephenie Meyer's Eclipse novella, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, so I read it from start to finish for a few hours (two or three). Then, just like that - boom! - my inspiration came back and I started my computer, and to applause (inside my head) I could finally write again, and I LIKED what I wrote! It's a miracle! I couldn't move from my computer for 6 hours straight (meaning that my planned solo-shopping trip had to be cancelled) and when rising, after having finished a 3500 word chapter, I had (still has) such neck pains that I could hardly move my head - yes, it was that bad. After dinner we were about to watch a movie, and I still couldn't move my head properly, but oh well, what don't you do for your little baby (the book)... ^^

Now I'm flowing with energy and inspiration, but I have to sleep too, so I'll continue tomorrow - and if the inspiration is gone when I wake up, I'll probably read a little more to get it back. :)


Keep reading, folks!

1 comment:

  1. That's what I do when I can't find my notepad :D but I will tell you a good place to get them from, WHSmith, I get all mine from there--well, I have 3 blue ones, 3 red ones and 3 purple ones xD

    Good luck with writing today! I hope you're full of inspiration after a good night's rest! :D

    ReplyDelete