Tuesday 2 August 2011

My newest novel - The Angel of Faith

Prologue
When I awoke that morning, seeing the usual drizzle of rain shatter against my window through a mist of sleepiness, I had no idea that there would be anything special about that day. That my life was about to change and that every hour of my life had waited for this moment to come. Somewhere deep in my mind I now realise, when looking back, that I’d never really forgotten him. He’d existed as a shadow in my dreams throughout my whole life, and I just never noticed. It may seem strange. I know. I didn’t believe it either at first. But let’s just say that when I tried to rise from my bed, half-asleep, fumbling with the annoying alarm clock on my bedside table, I couldn’t even imagine a stranger walking up to me in class in three hours and tell me that he’s loved me since the first time we met - in heaven.

Copyright © Sabina S. Ostman

No comments:

Post a Comment